WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
When used in this Policy, "personal information" has the meaning given in the Privacy Act. Generally, it means any information or an opinion that could be used to identify you.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Our website uses online forms where you may be asked to provide certain personal information. This is necessary to access certain services on the website (e.g. registrations).
Embedded content from other websites
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics, Freshsales Analytics to track the user behavior. We also check which pages they are visiting. If you wish to opt out then you can download and install the plugin on your chrome browser.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may request access to your personal information collected by us, and ask that we correct that personal information. You can ask for access or correction by contacting us and we will usually respond within 30 days. If we refuse to give you access to, or correct, your personal information, we will notify you in writing setting out the reasons. Complaints
TERMS OF USING PERSONAL DATA
- The personal data you provide when you book the e-learning course will be held and used by Vivaanta Education Institute for the purpose of delivering your training course. Your full name, job title and employer will be shared with your trainer in advance of the course.
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, address security or technical issues or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this Policy;
- to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Website or its users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- with third party service providers in order to personalize the Application/Website/Services/products for a better user experience and to perform behavioral analysis.
- Any portion of the Information containing personal data relating to minors provided by you shall be deemed to be given with the consent of the minor's legal guardian. Such consent is deemed to be provided by your registration with us
If you believe your privacy has been breached or you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, please contact us in writing. We will respond within a reasonable period (usually within 15 days).